Sunday, September 6, 2009

First Entry

Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Eric and I am a sophomore, majoring in chemistry for secondary education. I'm also trying to get certified in another science such as physics or biology; I haven't decided yet. I do not live on campus but I'm pretty much there all the time. My classes this semester are organic chem and physics which both meet six hours a week, this course, and a gen ed. I also work at RIC in the Office of the President, and I'm the President of the RIC Student Chapter of  the National Science Teachers Association. When I'm actually not at school I'm hanging with friends, facebooking, or whatnot. I'll throw a random fact at you: my favorite TV shows are older sitcoms like the The Nanny, Golden Girls, and Roseanne. 

I have to admit this is pretty awesome. I've only had one class in the past in which we tried to use a blog, and we only used it once, so I'm interested in seeing how this works out. 

EF

0 comments:

Post a Comment